[LRflex] Ted Grant DVD cost. :-(

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:48:46 -0800

It is with a heavy heart that we have to announce due to shipping, handling
and an unforeseen cost. As of 22 March the DVD purchase price will be
$30.00. This as before will include shipping.

To those who purchased earlier, thank you very much. And a special great big
thank you for the many accolades about the film.

I realize this isn't a sell day. However, it's only to make you aware of the
price increase.

I trust this will not deter those of you who are still considering a Friday
DVD purchase. Thank you.

ted