[LRflex] Ted Grant, Bravo on TV DVD...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: LRF <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 13:17:33 -0700

The Ted Grant Bravo TV program... on DVD, is brilliant, and it's a revelation even to those who think they know the man.

Probing, sensitive, wonderfully honest... it offers touching and sensitive insights into the man who teaches, and challenges all of us to achieve our best at taking pictures...straight from one of the great and original photojournalists.

In the film, we see Ted's photos, some well known, some that many of us have never seen...and we get to hear what luminaries have to say about this man, whom we accept as one of the boys.

We get to hear things usually saved for when it's too late, and we see a visually stunning production about our friend.

Steve