[LRflex] Re: Tamron lenses on R3

  • From: "Wu, Cheng \(DPS/MSP\)" <Cheng.Wu@xxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:26:35 -0300

>From: rronaldson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [LRflex] Tamron lenses on R3
>Anyone know if the Tamron AD2 adaptor should work on the R3? I've tried

>it on mine and it fits but the aperture follow action doesn't seem=20
>reliable. Thanks for any advice.
>Reg

Hi Reg:

Yes, I use Tamron AD2 adapters on both R3 and R4 successfully, however,
on one of the adapter, I think it is due to the strong spring to close
the aperture on the adapter, it is really slow to return to wide open on
R3 (works normal on R4), sometimes I had to release the lens and remount
it in order to have the lens back to wide open.
Best regards!

Cheng in Fredericton, NB Canada