[LRflex] Re: Tamron lenses on R3

  • From: Juan Gea-Banacloche <banacloj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:50:37 -0400

Note to self: take pictures with the R8 and Tamron lenses this
weekend and post them so David will believe that _some_ adaptall 2
adapters do work with _some_ R8 bodies! ;-)

In the meantime, I can post some pictures taken with the Tamron 17mm
and my R8. Boring, shot as a test of the functionality of the setup
on Fuji 800 more than 4 years out of date, but still taken with this
combination:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/JGB-Leica-PAW-Project/lobby
http://gallery.leica-users.org/JGB-Leica-PAW-Project/fish02
http://gallery.leica-users.org/JGB-Leica-PAW-Project/fh

This might actually be of interest to someone who would like to get a
24mm equivalent with the DMR for a pittance (compared to the Leica
16mm, which is a Minolta anyway)...