[LRflex] Stick with khaki

  • From: jgluckphoto66@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:49:35 -0500

I've been photographing the desert Southwest since the 1970's when I
lived in Tucson, Ariz. My preference has always been for khaki or
bluejeans. Maybe it's psychological, but I feel cooler. I always wear
long-sleeve collared shirts to protect my arms and neck from the sun. I
suppose you should wear whatever makes you feel the most comfortable,
regardless of the colour. An old cowboy type character told me never to
wear a certain colour as it attracts bees, hornets and wasps, but I
forgot what the colour was. Does anyone know?
Jeff Gluck