[LRFlex] Re: Spitfire + Hurricane "Neat Image " processing comparison

  • From: "Peter M.C. Werner" <pwerner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:04:10 +0100

Hello Douglas,

What do you think of the following:

http://werner.mu/Downloads/Hurrican_Spitfire_PaintShopPro.jpg

Loaded the original (unfiltered) into Paint Shop Pro

1) Effects->Enhance Photo->Automatic Contrast Enhancement
2) Effects->Enhance Photo->Clarify
3) Effects->Sharpen->Sharpen More
2) Effects->Enhance Photo->Clarify

It is a matter of taste if you like dramatic contrast. You can arrange
it according to your taste in PSP

Peter

http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Hurrican_Spitfire_filter
ed
> After
>
> There's still some speckles under the wing of the Spit' but I think
I'll

    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm