[LRFlex] Re: Spitfire + Hurricane "Neat Image " processing comparison

  • From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:13:45 -0800

Sorry, Douglas - missed your original post. Wish I could have been there
with a sound recorder, too!

Obviously we share a love of aircraft. Here are a couple of aircraft shots
that were helped by the opportunity to do lots of planning and preparation.

This one was taken with an R8 with 70-180/2.8, flying a formation flight
over Kitty Hawk last November when the new Icarus monument was dedicated. I
was in a USCG HH-60 Jayhawk helicopter:
http://www.northcoastphotos.com/USCGPhot/HC130.jpg

Here is one of my first shots taken a couple months ago using the Olympus
C8080 8 megapixel. It is the crew inside a USCG HH-65A Dolphin:
http://www.northcoastphotos.com/USCGPhot/HH65OverHolidayInn.jpg

I added the title just for fun to give to the helicopter pilots at USCG Air
Station Humboldt Bay:
http://www.northcoastphotos.com/USCGPhot/HH65ASonicBoom.jpg

And just in case there are some sailors out there who have had enough
airplanes, check out:
http://www.northcoastphotos.com/USCGPhot/AspenStarboard.jpg (*taken* from
the air, of course, this time with a Hasselblad ELM and 100mm/3.5).

Gary

Gary Todoroff
Datamaster Designs
1824 County Ln