[LRflex] Re: Solutions for my 35mmElmarit and Summicron 90 ?

  • From: <linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 22:58:09 +0200

Dear Christopher,

Not the news of using the lenses, but a good news of good lenses .
I feel charmed by the idea of a 1.4 f
That has always been a dream to me .Something to look forward too.

I must say that I also have struggled with going from analoge to digital (I still use the Leica with BW film!!), but I am also convinced -at least I do not see it- of the good quality of the Fuji...

Actually I rented this camera doing Erna's photosession and decided to buy it (the same camera)...

Portraitlenses are important!!

Yours sincerely

Linda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Birchenhall" <crbirchenhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>