[LRflex] Re: Scapes and creatures

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 07:56:07 +0200

HI Aram
I agree with your comments.
In the case of the scape, the limit were the parks rules, wich don't allow
to get off the car... Impossible to get a better angle for the horizon ;-(
The giraffe: lights and shadows are already worked, and as you comment, more
could result  unnatural. But I'll try ;-)
Thanks for looking and your kind comments,
Marc