[LRFlex] Re: Sacrilege!

  • From: meushi <meushi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:00:00 +0200

On Aug 9, 2004, at 4:07 AM, Dr. Puritz wrote:

Hi to all: Leaving in a few weeks for Belgium...Brussels with day trips to
many of the surrounding areas ( Brugge, Antwerp, etc. ). Would enjoy
meeting any Leica people there, and in Schleswig and Hamburg where we will
be next. Probably bringing my R kit on this trip.

If you are in Belgium between the 18th of August and the 12th of September... There's a William Klein retrospective in Antwerp's FotoMuseum

 http://www.fotomuseum.be/

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm