[LRflex] Re: SD14 people and skin

  • From: "Mike B." <funsky1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 21:38:41 -0700 (PDT)

I hear that it has a different look - but wonder if Sigma can keep up with
newer technology.
The SD14 is like 4 years old now???
A friend loves his DP1 for all it's faults and bought it after a sour
experience with the C Lux 3.

Sigma has always made "good glass" - I don't know whom builds their flash gear
but it is rumored to be top-notch.