[LRFlex] Re: Rlens to EOS adapter

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:46:02 -0700

Agree, I have one of each they are basically the same, except price. Steve

However, I (amongst others) are using the fotodiox adapter, which some have reported to be exactly the same as the CameraQuest one.

I bought mine second hand, and found it "sloppy" when I first got it. However, a few seconds with a small philips screwdriver (that's milk-of-magnesia and vodka) and it snugged right up. I've been very happy with it and new, they appear to be considerably less expensive. In fact, they're on sale - factory direct, for US$89.

See: http://www.fotodiox.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=163

I hope this helps.

Have fun with your LeiCanon.

David.

----------

On 27/06/2005 at 8:40 AM Charles Cason wrote:

I know there has been much on this but now I am serious about jumping in
and buying the C 20d. Can someone give me Steve Gandy's address? I
seem to remember he is the one that has the best adapter. Is it
possible to leave the adapter on the camera if you are going to use only
R lens? I can but the 20d locally but will need to order the lens
adapter. I will need a quick turn around on that order for a trip to
Ontario in about 10 days.
Thanks for your help.
Charles

David Young,