[LRFlex] Re: Rlens to EOS adapter

G'Mornin' Charles!

You want: http://www.cameraquest.com/

However, I (amongst others) are using the fotodiox adapter, which some have
reported to be exactly the same as the CameraQuest one.

I bought mine second hand, and found it "sloppy" when I first got it.  However,
a few seconds with a small philips screwdriver (that's milk-of-magnesia and
vodka) and it snugged right up.  I've been very happy with it and new, they
appear to be considerably less expensive. In fact, they're on sale - factory
direct, for US$89.

See: http://www.fotodiox.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=163

I hope this helps.

Have fun with your LeiCanon.

David.

----------

On 27/06/2005 at 8:40 AM Charles Cason wrote:

>I know there has been much on this but now I am serious about jumping in
>and buying the C 20d.  Can someone give me Steve Gandy's address?  I
>seem to remember he is the one that has the best adapter.  Is it
>possible to leave the adapter on the camera if you are going to use only
>R lens?  I can but the 20d locally but will need to order the lens
>adapter.  I will need a quick turn around on that order for a trip to
>Ontario in about 10 days.
>Thanks for your help.
>Charles

David Young,