[LRflex] Ritz, etc.

  • From: Steve Lewis <scl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:31:48 -0600

To Nevin: I've watched Ritz gobble up the mom & pop stores in the
Chicago area for many years; sometimes there was an improvement in the
lines of equipment carried, often the overall service and competence of
the staff marked a downturn. When their NW suburban stores basically
stopped carrying darkroom supplies, I basically stopped using them.

Miha - I have no problems focusing with the 35mm on my SL2, although I
admit the remarkable focusing screen is more meaningful to me at the
longer end of the scale. I hope you really enjoy using your new prize.

Steve