[LRflex] Re: Reading the LR2 manual.....

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 16:25:02 +0200

scanning tiffs might bring you more flexibility in LR - jpeg are simply no goood from my experience, unless perfect from the start, but then why use LR?

others might confirm
phx

Frank Filippone wrote:

So it is possible to use LR2 to develop using a profile that has been tuned to a particular scanner that is tuned to a particular film?

I have no starting images to deal with.. all this will be from the bottom up. So starting with JPG is not required from direct camera capture. It may be required from a scanned image.....which may be the bulk use of the SW for me.

Frank Filippone

red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Frank, Lightroom supports Jpegs too, You just don't get a much lattude with them