[LRflex] Rain

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:58:05 +0100

Doug (H)
You said:

It's here in Sacramento.

Doug Herr

So we can blame you for stealing it, can we? ;-)

Andy:

We get any more rain here in Milwaukee we're gonna have to put pontoons on the
planes.

I think even the ducks are getting waterlogged here!  I've been trying to get
some better shots of the moorhens at work, but it's hopeless so far.  The sky
is so leaden, and they rummage around under the trees, where it's even darker,
that they just come out looking like black blobs. (And I can't get near enough
to use flash!!) Seriously! - I have had to drive to work and home again all
week with headlights on.  Supposed to get better at the weekend, but it's
August Bank Holiday, so I won't (a) hold my breath, and (b) take any notice of
the weather forecast. I shall have to take a photograph and post it for your
'enjoyment'.....

Is anyone out there any good at:
1.  anti-rain dances
2.  casting the bones
3.  saying suitable incantations?
If so, don't bother to send a CV, just get on and please sort this b--- weather!!!!! >:o
Cheers (or commiserations to all - except those living in Sacramento?  :-D )
Keith Longmore