[LRflex] Re: R-10, M and X camera Info (long)

  • From: mehrdad <msadat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:08:38 -0700

regardless of how many lens they have in development, the production
runs will be far far less, a quick check on b&h or popflash sites show
how many of the lenses are out of stock. and I know for sure that
popflash has more customers asking for leica stuff than they can get
from leica.

so 24 in development, probably means 6-8 production lens.

one of the problems with m8 and canon FF and the usage of wide angle
is how the rays hit the sensor, now may be (this is my hypothesis
after couple glasses) with just a bigger sensor, the wides can hit the
right spot on the sensor and the camera electronically masks the "bad
areas"

if there is a mount change or any of the current R ROM lenses are
compromised, i will pass on on the new R digital, as the investment
will be way too much, i do like to have an avenue to AF lenses but at
my pace and when i am ready.