[LRflex] Re: Postings and comments

  • From: "telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:54:56 -0400

KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Not a single comment re the photographs that I posted.  Perhaps someone
> would let me know: is that because no-one bothered to look, or is it
> because you think that all of my efforts are cr*p?

Another possible reason is that photo posting websites such as pbase,
flickr and the LUG gallery are blocked by employers' IT departments, and
the time available for viewing photos from home is extremely limited.  In
my case for the last week I've barely had time turn my computer on.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com