[LRFlex] Re: Poll: new or used?

I think the only thing Leica I bought new was a microfibre lens cleaning cloth
for $5. Everything else, both LTM (duh, how could I buy THAT new?) M and R is
used. The closest I have to new would be an Elmar M 50/2.8, which I bought from
a guy that had it from new for 6 months, so I have the box, bag, etc with that
one.
Everything else was used, but paid for at Nikon or Canon new prices!

Noel

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm