[LRflex] Re: Playing with spot metering

Philippe,

Interesting point.  I have seen demos on web where, for example, through
open source software in camera one is able to adjust exposure for
different areas of the frame.  Allowing third party software developers
to offer this kind of product seems to me to be problematic for camera
manufacturers.

Walter

--
Walter Krämer