[LRflex] Re: Phx 's off for the season

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:11:27 -0700

On Jun 12, 2008, at 1:22 PM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

Hi Flexers,

I'll be off line for a while due to workload, and then holidays. :-)
I will keep in touch from time to time and read the archives for updates.

My current address still works, just in case, but I'll set to vacation mode as I won't be able to keep up due to remote access.

Till I resume normal activities I wish you all a pleasant and prolific shooting season.
Specific greetings to David et al., our "zoo-keeper" .
Have all fun with the gear.
Bien cordialement
Phx

I am sorry to see you go Philippe...please stay in touch, bonnes vacances,

amities, Steve