[LRflex] PKR

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:36:34 +0100

Charlie,
Love it, although the blues and whites of Ektachrome (Elite) are right up my street - but I've been given a pile of Agfapan 25 and Agfa Ortho and T400CN for 6x6 and some rolls of 35 mil TMAX 100 Pro to play with, my local small dealer just cleared his shelves of old stock. I know what to do with it all except the AGFA Ortho - what's it useful for (if anything :-) ), as far as I know it's for documentation work, but what does it look like for general photography?
Cheers
Douglas

Charlie Falke wrote:
Douglas Sharp wrote:
I think I'm getting nostalgic - after years of only collecting most everything interesting, and just putting things in a display cabinet - I've started thinking about using the things I hardly ever put a film through.

Another attempt at 6x6 wouldn't be a bad idea either, because it forces you to make every shot count.

Douglas,
   You can have that make-every-shot count experience with 35,
score some PKR.  :-)
   Quite seriously, it still looks gorgeous.
--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein