[LRflex] Re: One more rumour...

  • From: <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:31:38 -0400

David,
   Agreed on all points, It depends on what you are seeing and
shooting.
    I did mean a 35mm f/0.9 M lens.  Such a lens for an
SLR would be quite a monster.
    Sometimes I wonder how long it will take the live view
technology to catch up so that we can look at 2048 x 1536
collimated to infinity and updated at 70Hz, in the viewfinder, and
mirrors and shutters can go away.
Charlie.