[LRflex] Re: Old slides and negatives given new life in BW - second set

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 16:27:04 +0200

Hi David,

that was reasonably short for me - I have a picture in an old public transport season ticket where more or less all you can see is a nose and a pair of eyes :-) .

There's quite a bit left today, even though I recently left about a pillow-case full at the barbers, but it all turned various shades of grey.

Thanks for taking a peek,

Cheers
Douglas

David Young wrote:
Douglas offered:

The new set starts here with a shot of where I was born and lived until I was 12 or 13 and finishes with the first shot I ever took with a Leica - in 1977 in Neuharlingersiel on the German North Sea coast (it was an M2 complete with a collapsible Elmar 50 that I bought from a colleague at work):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Old+Slides+and+Negs/Old_slides_20031119-0_7b.jpg.html

Good Mornin' Douglas!

A great way to revive old, faded images.  Well done!

I love the shot of you, as a teenager. You had more hair than I did at that age ... or now! :-)

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net
Rodeo Photos: www.galleries.furnfeather.net
Personal Website: www.main.furnfeather.net

begin:vcard
fn:Douglas M. Sharp
n:Sharp;Douglas M.
org:30629 Hannover, Germany;Annette-Kolb-Strasse 29
email;internet:Douglas.Sharp@xxxxxx
title:G2E Translations
tel;work:0049 0511 9585565
version:2.1