[LRflex] Re: OT:SD1 Sample Images

  • From: "Axel Collier" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 00:24:43 +0200

It sure looks very very nice, but for that kind of money it better ...
For 10k you can buy a lot of professional gear or go to Africa on safari !
Not my cup of tea, being just a poor amateur and all. I will wait another 10
years and see. Meanwhile I can and should use what I already have. Thank
you.
Or maybee i will buy me a M3 or some Leica glass ...Wow THAT even looks
rather cheap in comparison  ;-)
greetings, Axel