[LRflex] Re: OT:Ricoh GXR M Module on dpReview

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 08:22:34 -0400

Sorry Doug... I should have used a much more general 'hello' because my
response was more towards the post you had responded on.

Would I Buy One? Yes
Can I Buy One? Nope

Do I think Leica will profitably succeed with their coming mirrorless offering?
Yep

And Yep irregardless of whether the R Adapter for it is any good. The M
community is their bread and butter market. The R folks are a legacy and are
incremental sales to getting the M part right. Getting the R part right is a
should kind of thing and could be a profit center if they can extend the
engineering of it to making N, C, P, or K, adapters.

Richard Ward

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."