[LRflex] Re: OT:Canon/Nikon Lens 'Catalog' Query

Sure Bill, but I was saying that nikon has not letter on their lenses which
would
indicate "superiority" or "Luxury" as it is the case with the canon letter
L.
There are still some lanses in the nikon stable that are non G-lenses, like
AFD 85mm/f1.4, and there are others which are cheap kit lenses but have no
aperture rings, hence they are called G-lenses.

Miha