[LRflex] OT: Street Photopraphy Regulation Kerfuffle In D.C. City Council

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 13:23:45 -0500

D.C. will revisit street photography regulations - District of DeBonis - The
Washington Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/mike-debonis/post/dc-will-revisit-street-photography-regulations/2011/11/28/gIQAbxqX5N_blog.html?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost
My best summary:
Obtuse City Council accidently outlaws photojournalism.
Council goes all in betting stupid wins when reasonable minds disagree.
Outcome predetermined, but unarrived as of yet.
The End

p.s. if I drank, I'd get drunk.
Reading this article made me laugh, made me mad, and in total made my mind
hurt.