[LRflex] Re: Norway addendum III

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 19:58:58 +0100

Hello Aram,

I only can agree with you, there is some overcast in "Geiranger morning
clouds", although less than it could seem... The sky and the grass colors
really did look as saturated ;-)
About the other picture you comment, 1996, it's one of my favorite from this
trip; no so "postal card style" than the rest of series, and close to the
other photos I shall edit later, when I finish with the obvious, inevitable
scenic pictures.
Thanks for your interest and kind words, I'm glad you like it.
Marc