[LRflex] Re: Nikon Step Down Mechanism Ponderings

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:32:54 -0500

Which could be exquisitely functional and usable, but utterly lack the
mandatory abilities required by someone like Doug Herr for his Bird
Photography.
Further, with mirrorless being more about small than backwards
capability, it's quite doubtful it would have the ability to stop down
mechanical lenses.

Probably be a wonderful camera, but it's lack of auto-aperture and the
use of electronic viewfinder &/or LCD composing is a hard transition
from the splendors of a well made slr viewfinder.

I look forward to hearing more about this new nikon.

I also heard that Sony's replacement for the a900/850 Full Frame SLRs
will include the Pellicle Mirror Focusing System of their new a55's -
and- have an electronic viewfinder, too.

http://photorumors.com/2011/01/17/is-sony-the-most-innovative-camera-manufacturer-today/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PhotoRumors+%28PhotoRumors.com%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Richard in Michigan