[LRflex] New posts

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 23:18:18 +0100

Hi Folks
At last some Leica shots. For a little light amusement, please have a look at these (and ignore the scratch on the first one!!!)

http://www.pbase.com/leica1938/image/87904121

http://www.pbase.com/leica1938/image/87904128

http://www.pbase.com/leica1938/image/87904131

Enjoy!

Comments are welcome. However, these are the first results that have been anywhere near good enough to post from my new slide scanner (Plustek 7200) If anyone tells you things are getting easier with software-based products, don't believe them!! Soi far I'v e spent some 8 hours getting to this stage, and I'm still not happy with the results. Might be the SE acquisition software, I don't know. I'm sure you'll tell me what you think.....

I have been musing over the exchanges about Steve B's kids. I have a comment or three in mind, but not tonight.
Cheers
Keith Longmore