[LRflex] Re: New faces

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 13:14:19 +0100

Hello, Philippe,

The lens was the 35-70 I use so many times, without any filter (I don't use
any, even no UV) and I was standing very close to him.
The blues are a special feature of Velvia film, and one of the reasons I use it
long time ago.
Thanks a lot for your kind comments. I'm glad you like the pictures.
Have a nice day,
Marc
  De: "Marc Dufour"
  Sujet: [LRflex] New faces