[LRflex] Re: New Subscriber Introduction

  • From: "Christopher Birchenhall" <crbirchenhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:43:58 +0100

Mike

We are all swimming in the digital tsunami in which the ebbs and flows
throw us in some many personal directions. In this ongoing storm we
need to talk and interact with companions. So although I am not a long
standing member I'd like to welcome you to LRFlex. I have long been
and remain a Nikon user but the Leica glass can be special and the SL2
is still a great film camera. As to digital I am currently staying
with Nikon, though I will be interested to see what Photokina reveals
about Leica's digital future.

Chris B