[LRflex] Re: New Poll: "R" lenses to Digital Bodies

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 08:57:25 -0700

I see by the list of messages in my box I am late to this party, but here is
my take.

1.  I use a Canon Rebel XTi, but may upgrade soon to who knows what.

2.  Standard screen, and that is perhaps one of my problems

3.  I have added the Nikon eyepiece magnifier to the Canon and it helps.  I
have also glued part of a larger rubber gasket above the ISO selector button
to prevent me from accidentally changing ISO, which was a problem for a few
years.

4.  Same issues of poor viewfinder and lousy metering when stopping down
that I have already expressed numerous times on this list.

I see by the video posted that there are no plans on Leica's part to enter
the 35mm format DSLR market, so time to consider options, none of which are
great.

Aram