[LRflex] Re: New Poll:

  • From: Gary Pinkerton <gpinkcp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 15:22:38 -0500

1. Which camera body?
>2. Which focusing screen?
>3. Modifications necessary if any?
>4. Miscellaneous and pertinent info?
<<<

1. R8/DMR
2.Using 'universal' DMR screen, but Plain GG DMR screen is on it's way
3. My R8 must have been upgraded before I purchased in 2003, I just bolted DMR
right on and it fired up.
4. I don't want to change mounts on my R lenses, I like using my SL way too
much to give it up, guess I'd go with Canon adapters [if I had to].
Gary