[LRflex] Re: New Member Image Sample

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks David,
   I would unhesitatingly agree with the Leica Glass offering a higher level of
potential than my Pancolar. Still, the shooting conditions were fairly
miserable, the light was nil, and the iso was high. Without fanboying it, I
think the Zeiss delivered the goods quite well.

I wouldn't hesitate to say 'I' shot this image - ( while trying not to break my
arm patting myself on the back!).

Richard W.