[LRflex] Re: Move over Doug. new Bird King....

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 12:07:32 -0700

On Dec 4, 2007, at 11:27 AM, Aram Langhans wrote:

Yeah, right….

Quote the Raven, “Nevermore”….

Taken at Grand Canyon, as if you could not determine this. Spent about 30 minutes with this bird. Many other photographers came and went snapping away. Black bird in shadows. He had this routine when he was distributed. Leave and go to a tree, then fly below the wall, then hop onto the branch I got him on, but only for a fleeting moment until he would then move to a branch in the shadows and sit there until someone disturbed him again.

nice Aram  but Doug's title remains intact...

a wonderful view of the tree and the canyon...but not the bird...

Sadly, since we cannot even see if he/she has a left eye...

I'd say he's way too much in the shadows here...

Can you do anything in PS with the Image/Adjustments/Shadow/ Highlight tool..?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.