[LRflex] Re: Move over Doug. new Bird King....

On Dec 4, 2007, at 11:27 AM, Aram Langhans wrote:

Yeah, right….

Quote the Raven, “Nevermore”….

http://tinyurl.com/2pht93

http://tinyurl.com/3czye5

Taken at Grand Canyon, as if you could not determine this. Spent about 30 minutes with this bird. Many other photographers came and went snapping away. Black bird in shadows. He had this routine when he was distributed. Leave and go to a tree, then fly below the wall, then hop onto the branch I got him on, but only for a fleeting moment until he would then move to a branch in the shadows and sit there until someone disturbed him again.

nice Aram  but Doug's title remains intact...

a wonderful view of the tree and the canyon...but not the bird...

Sadly, since we cannot even see if he/she has a left eye...

I'd say he's way too much in the shadows here...

Can you do anything in PS with the Image/Adjustments/Shadow/ Highlight tool..?

Steve

Aram

Checked by AVG Free Edition.