[LRflex] Re: More from Spokane

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 08:40:03 -0700

We will be on the big island from Sept 19-22 if my memory serves me correctly. We will be on the Kona side if that means anything to you. It does not to me yet. Of course, on a map I can find it. I will google Hawaii Forest and Trails and see what I can find out.

Thanks for the info and comments on my photos.

Aram

From: bob palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Re: More from Spokane
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:51:10 -0500

Aram -

Very nice - I especially like the "found Picasso" in the pine.

By the way, when will you be going to Hawaii? There's a company on the Big Island called Hawaii Forest & Trails that can get you in to the Hakalau Refuge for a great hike...

Bob Palmieri

On Aug 16, 2007, at 5:09 PM, Aram Langhans wrote:

Finally got a chance to upload a few more images from our Spokane trip. A few more flowers, some of the bowl and pitcher and some with actual people in them as they frollic in the new fountain in downtown Spokane.

Comments welcome.

Aram

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/Spokane/?g2_page=1