[LRFlex] Re: More BirdSnaps (the Palmieri version).

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:25:52 -0700

Doug Herr said, of Bob Palmieri's idea:

Let's see if I 'get' the concept - your goal is to use the birds as compositional elements in the picture as a whole rather than pictures 'of' the birds with collateral habitat. Yes?

To which Bob replied:

Thank you for stating my goal with more clarity that I could apparently muster.

Hi Bob!

I peeked at "eyelevel" and I really quite like it! I think you've got a good concept... not to mention a nice photograph!

As Doug says... an idea that's not 'overdone'. Stay at it! :)

I look forward to seeing more!

David.

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm