[LRflex] Re: Lola

Marc Dufour wrote:
Hello Charlie,
Sometimes, things work together and some picture is OK ! Abour the hands, you're right, Lola uses finger cymbals, time to time, as any BD dancer ;-) Althought, in this case, the fact is she's dancing flamenco many years, and BD only 5 or 6, so, I think her fingers position very probably comes from her long time dancing with castanets (beside the impportance of hand position in flamenco) A good observation, Charlie ! and thank you very much for your interest and comments,
Marc
Marc,
  I have a cousin who has performed and taught BD for
most of her life.  She still teaches on the US west coast
as Feiruz Aram.

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein