[LRflex] Re: Local Park

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 17:00:58 +0200

Walter,

Great!
The digilux 3 mounted with a Tamron SP plus a extender showed a lot of
softness,

With a vario Elmar 80-200, a digilux 3 produces images  even sharper in the
details.

Which 2x extender have you used, the Apo Extender or the basic extender?

How was it to frame, not too dark in the viewfinder, I mean f8 is not much...

Cheers.

Xavier F. BILLE

Maisons-Alfort - France.