[LRFlex] Re: Leica-R reviews

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 23:32:58 +0200

Doug,

I don't blame you at all. Although a great fan of Ebay, I despise those morons, stealing.

I'll add this bit of info when mentionning your site
regards

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Leica-R reviews
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 17:15:18 -0400 (EDT)

I've gotten fed up with ebay sellers copying my reviews and photos from my website so I've moved and password-protected the reviews. Please contact me off-list for the new URL, user name and password (free).