[LRflex] Re: Leica R rumours?

  • From: Thomas Schofield <tdschofield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 05:29:30 -0700 (PDT)

What really makes sense for Leica, is that they get R
owners and M owners trained to plunk down $5k every 2
years, alternating, for new digital bodies!  And for
the most part the old digital bodies retire and do not
compete with the new bodies like the used market for
film cameras has competed with the market for new film
cameras (or at least to a lesser extent)!

Tom

 After that, it