[LRflex] Re: Leica R rumours?

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 17:44:39 +0200

Around 90% probability of an R10 Professional Digital SLR with
autofocus, full compatibility with existing lenses, 16 mp sensor, same
sensor size as M8, wider ISO range. Live-view -  available for photokina
2008

80 % probability for range of AF-lenses for R10

50 % probability R10E - entry level R10

Also around 90 % for an M9, 16mp sensor, wider ISO range, Live-view with
focus conformation and a 50-70-90 or 70-90-135 Tri-elmarit

My tuppence
Douglas

They'll have to come up with something soon, SONY is making an all out
effort to get close to the top of the professional end of the business
too - there will be some surprises from them from what I've heard.