[LRflex] Re: Leica R rumours?

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:56:59 +0200

Indeed,
and a wonderful thing it is too. The pleasure of using an M camera by
far outweighs its practical aspects (apart from the weight and
compactness).
As a predominantly wide-angle person, 28mm is almost too long as a
standard lens for me, I have less of the "seeing " problem there, that
comes into its own when I'm using my Rollei 6006, when you've only got
12 shots on a roll and have to carry a hundredweight of gear and a
tripod, you certainly think more than twice about composition and
parameters. :-)
So, my first two projects for today have just rolled in so it's time to
start thinking in German again.
Bye for now
Douglas