[LRflex] Re: [Leica] IMG: Shooting against the light v-THANKS

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, liste leica reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 22:48:45 +0100

Thanks all who commented -
I've since posted the original and a last version following George's prompt and advice, which I think is better for number 2.

thanks again
Bien cordialement de Metz
Phx

Lluis Ripoll wrote:

Hi Philippe,

Ah malin!, when some minutes ago I've mentionned the Angenieux I can't imagine this superb picture, the Angenieux lenses have a superb rendition, I think I've already mentionned that on the 80's I've tested the 90 Angenieux with the 90 R Summicron, fine details was better on Angenieux and his contrast was a little more smooth.

Nevertheless on this set the second is my favorite.

Concerning the Summicron flare ... I honestly think "tu es trop éxigeant mon ami", some little imperfections are beautiful.... otherwise how you define the "Gamour"?

Amitiés
Lluis

El 31/01/2009, a las 8:45, Philippe AMARD escribió:

Contre-jours:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/album368/2009-Flare+o+the+cron-1080476.jpg.html >
L1 - Summicron 50 - better viewed large

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/album368/2009-Botanique-1080474.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/album368/2009-Botanique-1080474.jpg.html>>