[LRflex] Re: [Leica] IMG: Pano gear. For Jim, George and Bill

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:34:45 +0100

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Feb 21, 2009, at 6:40 AM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

Can't be cheaper, can it?
http://tinyurl.com/cb72ee

cheap?  that wood appears to be from a Moet et Chandon Champagne box...

:-)

Erm, Steve, I see the connaisseur you are; unfortunately it was only part of the top of a crate of Château Giscours - true !
But you were very close to the truth
:-D
Phxyz

Steve

;-)
Phx

Jim Nichols wrote:

Philippe,

The last two images are very impressive. Who needs more lenses when the Summicron delivers sharpness and definition like that. How about a photo of your sophisticated equipment?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philippe AMARD" <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx > To: "liste leica reflex" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Leica Users Group" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 11:32 AM
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pano experiments on the cheap

Four panos taken with highly sophisticated equipment consisting in a wooden ruler with a slit, and bolts and nuts, I m probably one of them.
From 3 to 12 stitched horizontal JPEG views

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Doulce+France/?g2_page=4
- L1 - Summicron 50R, the only one lens that my contraption allowed to be mounted :-[

Advice, advice, and advice most welcome.
Thanks in anticipation
Phili^^e

PS: A proper berth with cross rails is on order.

NO ARCHIVE