[LRflex] Leica DMR battery stats

  • From: Gary Pinkerton <gpinkcp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:20:04 -0500

Hi All
This is what I've gotten from the test battery that Michael Bass refurbished
for me [thank you Michael]
I'm pleased  !
After the 1st charge, the display showed only 1/4 charge after 13 shots, I was
a little worried.
But, the DMR kept going until a little over 300 shots ! About 1/4 of those
shots were just firing the thing off to see what it would do.
On the 2nd charge, it took 81 shots to get the battery to drop to that 1/4 full
level, but again, the DMR kept going for over 100 additional shots.
I'm now on photo 82 with the 3rd charge, and the display is still showing full !
That's all I had time for, looking forward to seeing more good results
All of these were using auto wind, preview, some play back a few times, and
shooting mostly RAW with a few jpegs thrown in for good measure.
Charging times were 'normal', about 1 1/2  to 2 hours.
YMMV
Gary