[LRFlex] Re: Leica DMR

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 15:01:59 -0500

Well, Ted, if the rumour is true it just supports the point I was making about really no end to rapid advances in DSLRs. As soon as the limit is reached in resolution of a digital sensor, a new technology will develop a new sensor type. I don't understand any of it like some of our esteemed members here do but I really don't care to either. By the time I think I understand it, they change it. As long as I can point it and press the shutter release and get a print I like, I am a happy camper.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>