[LRflex] Re: Leica D 14-50mm f2.8-3.5

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:47:50 +0200

Friday for sale in anticipation - sorry but I'm away tomorrow all day.-
I've got a brand new never used one for sale.
I bought it a couple of months ago when I was considering buying a Canon
D - seems my lenses won't fit  :-(  so I gave up the idea of the CanonD
altogether.
Wating for the Lumiix now,.or better R1D. if ever.
Mail me in private if interested, I can send a picture of the ring.
Phileicangenieux.